Synopsis: Analysts speculate on Apple adding yet another iPhone to next year's line, what are the challenges of 5G modems, and how is Gallium Nitride and mini LED going to change how we manufacture electronics?
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Please support our podcast by making a sustaining monthly donation.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we're trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
Present: Michael Norton, Alex Knight Episode Links
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- Apple target price gets a boost at JPM on optimism for four new iPhone models
- Weather Experts Are Really Worried About The Current Global 5G Deal. Here's Why
- Gallium nitride
- Gallium Nitride chargers: What they are, and why they're great
- This new HyperJuice 100W GaN charger could be the charger of your dreams
Subscribe to The Impromptu!
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
- Get The Impromptu on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Spotify, RadioPublic, or via RSS.