Hello and welcome back to the NotACast, the one true chapter-by-chapter podcast going through A Song of Ice and Fire one chapter a week!
In this episode, the street preachers ranting about the apocalypse overtaking King’s Landing don’t even know how right they are.
This week, we:
- Ponder if Euron was Quellon's favorite son
- Cringe at the Alchemists and their dreadful "substance"
- Lament the fate of Cleos Frey, a pawn to be moved
- Dig into the layers of dysfunction and missed opportunities in the Tyrion-Cersei dynamic
- Talk the past, present, and future of wildfire
Next week, we return to Winterfell for Bran III, in which the Northmen dig into the harvest feast promised to us in Bran II. And we will be joined by our favorite Stark-loyalist dinner guest, Chloe aka liesandarbor from Girls Gone Canon!
Our patreon: www.patreon.com/NotACastASOIAF
Our twitter: twitter.com/NotACastASOIAF
Our facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/289889118235797/
Our youtube page: www.youtube.com/channel/UCmmDfPdG…iew_as=subscriber
Emmett's twitter: twitter.com/PoorQuentyn
Jeff's twitter: twitter.com/BryndenBFish