Today, I'll walk you through an end of year inventory. I've done this exercise for many years as this process helps me to take stock of what happened in the past year and mentally prepares me for the year to come. This time of year lends itself to reflection. I'm just going to walk you through my step by step process.
Listen in to find out:
What Questions to Ask When You are Taking Your End of the Year Inventory. When taking your end-of-year inventory, ask yourself these questions, and write them in your journal:
- How did you get closer to your goals?
- How did you get closer to a business goal?
- How did you get closer to a life goal?
- How did your life improve?
- How did you move toward your vision this year?
Learn the four steps to successful goal setting in 2020! Find out the biggest mistake people make when setting their New Year’s Goals!
For more information, or to join me in Persuade to Profit, visit the show notes at https://www.amandaabella.com/my-new-years-eve-ritual