• In this episode we discuss the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on Paradox and the games industry. We discuss the condition of the games industry during the pandemic, the challenges of remote work and effect of major event cancellations on developers and publishers.
We are also joined by our Chief Human Resources Officer, Marina Hedman, to answer your questions about the well-being of our employees and talk about what we do to keep the morale up during this prolonged isolation.
Discuss this episode on our forums: https://pdxint.at/2PpwHoW
What we’ve been up to – 0:15
Topic of the Day: COVID-19 and the Games Industry – 5:19
Answering your Questions – 28:43
• The Paradox Podcast is a podcast about the business of video games, brought to you by Paradox Interactive. Daniel Goldberg (Marketing & Communications) and Shams Jorjani (Business Development and Acquisitions) tries to shed a light on a part of the industry which is seldomly spoken of.
• Spotify: https://pdxint.at/2HFshtu
• Soundcloud: http://pdxint.at/2EYDl15
• iTunes: http://pdxint.at/2BnBWBo
• Player.fm: http://pdxint.at/2EWTCnl
• Poddtoppen: http://pdxint.at/2CiqXGw
• Acast: http://pdxint.at/2ExBD9lWelcome
Support the show (http://paradoxplaza.com)