- Tim Cook and Satya Nadella speaking up on racism - what should Big Tech do?
- Amazon says they are against racism, but sells racist facial recognition tech to police
- Can tech improve policing?
- Social and Organizational barriers to change
- Should social networks fact-check Trump?
- James Bennet resigns as Opinion Editor of NYT after letting Tom Cotton post-inflammatory editorial
- YouTube is a bigger problem than Facebook and Twitter
- How do we fix Google, Facebook, and Twitter without losing more jobs? Creativity, transparency, and incentives
- Synthetic biology, synthetic marketplaces, synthetic people
- Reddit founder quits and asks to be replaced by a black person
- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell admits they were wrong about Colin Kaepernick's kneeling protest
- Minneapolis will dismantle their police department
- Zoom won't encrypt free tier so they can help the cops
- Russian GRU exploiting Exim Mail Transfer Agent
- Trump and Biden campaigns being phished by China and Iran
- Project Gutenberg is now illegal in Italy
- HBO Max will not apply to AT&T data caps, but you can't play it on Roku or Amazon devices
Host: Leo Laporte
Guests: Dylan Tweney, Wesley Faulkner, and Amy Webb
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech