Daniel Griffin provides a clinical update on COVID-19, then Ralph Baric joins TWiV to discuss SARS-CoV-2 transmission, vaccines, diagnostic tests, and a new animal model from his laboratory that does not use transgenic mice.
Hosts: Vincent Racaniello, Dickson Despommier, Alan Dove, Rich Condit, and Brianne Barker
Guests: Daniel Griffin, Chuck Knirsch, and Ralph Baric
Subscribe (free): iTunes, Google Podcasts, RSS, email
Links for this episode
- Mouse-adapted SARS-CoV-2 model (bioRxiv)
- SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine (bioRxiv)
- ASM resources for #shutdownstem
- President Obama on sustaining momentum for change (Facebook)
- America After the Civil War (PBS)
- Image credit
- Letters read on TWiV 626
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com