We can’t thank you enough for subscribing to the Clive Barker Podcast. In episode 266, Jose and Ryan discuss recent news. The powerful new Candyman trailer everyone should see, Hellbound was the last episode of the Season for Joe Bobo Briggs’ The Last Drive-In with guests Ashley Laurence and Doug Bradley, and Clive Barker is suing for the rights to his creation, Hellraiser!
From the Reef
- New Candyman Trailer
- The Last Drive-In – Doug Bradley and Ashley Laurence
- Doug Bradley’s YouTube has parts 1-6 reading Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein.
- Clive Barker Sues for Hellraiser Legal Rights
- Full Complaint
- Hellraiser Movie Legal Rights Explained
- A-Z Commentaries: D, E, F, G, H
- E is for Escape (Halloween)
- An Interview
- Imaginer Series Concludes with Imaginer 8
- Abarat 3: Absolute Midnight
And this podcast, having no beginning will have no end.
iOS App| Android App, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Android, Stitcher, Spotify, Pandora, Libsyn, Tunein, iHeart Radio, Pocket Casts, Google Play, Radio.com, DoubleTwist and YouTube and Join the Occupy Midian group
Twitter: @BarkerCast| @OccupyMidian
The post 266 : Devilhead Slime appeared first on www.CliveBarkerCast.com.