Daniel Griffin provides a clinical update on COVID-19, then we review SARS-CoV-2 infections in non-humans, vesicular stomatitis in Kansas horses, and answer listener questions.
Hosts: Vincent Racaniello, Dickson Despommier, Alan Dove, Kathy Spindler and Brianne Barker
Guests: Daniel Griffin and Chuck Knirsch
Subscribe (free): iTunes, Google Podcasts, RSS, email
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Dexamethasone for COVID-19 (medRxiv)
- Proning trial for COVID-19 (Lancet)
- Tocilizumab for COVID-19 cytokine storm (Chest)
- Global causes of death
- Vesicular stomatitis in horses (ProMedMail)
- Daily tests needed (Atlantic)
- SARS-CoV-2 infection risks
- Letters read on TWiV 632
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com