TWiV reviews a new H1N1 swine influenza virus from China with pandemic potential, Ad5 vectored SARS-CoV-2 oral vaccine candidate, Operation Warp Speed vaccine candidates, FDA guidance on vaccine approval, and answer listener email.
Hosts: Vincent Racaniello, Rich Condit, Kathy Spindler and Brianne Barker
Subscribe (free): iTunes, Google Podcasts, RSS, email
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- New swine flu with pandemic potential (BBC, PNAS)
- Oral SARS-CoV-2 vaccine candidate (ClinicalOmics)
- Operation Warp Speed (HHS)
- ACTIV (NIH)
- Development and licensure of COVID-19 vaccines (FDA)
- Letters read on TWiV 634
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com