It’s the North London derby on Sunday as Tottenham and Arsenal compete for bragging rights and not much else? And how much are the Amazon film crew to credit for an extraordinary season at Spurs?
After a busy midweek, we ask should Willian have done a Di Canio for Chelsea? The panel have a heated debate about David Silva’s supposed greatness and how does Dyche keep delivering for Burnley?
Duncan gives us the lowdown on his beloved Wycombe ahead of their League One play-off final with Oxford.
Plus Pearson’s attempted great escape, the crazy French transfer window and Big Ron’s big lasagne.
• PART 1a: Crystal Palace 2-3 Chelsea (02m 30s)
• PART 1b: North London derby preview (12m 00s) • PART 2: The Golden Boot race, the great David Silva debate and the use of 5 subs (20m 00s)
• PART 3: Watford’s survival bid with Mike Parkin of the From The Rookery End podcast (38m 00s)
• PART 4a: Wycombe on their way to Wembley (44m 00s)
• PART 4b: A look ahead to the weekend’s Premier League action (49m 30s)
• PART 5: The odds with Lee Price from Paddy Power (53m 00s)
• PART 6: A round up from around Europe (55m 00s)
GET IN TOUCH:• follow us on Instagram• find us on Facebook• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow PARISH NOTICES:• we’re sponsored by Paddy Power - home of the Money Back Special READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.