In this episode, we have replied to and discussed some of matching questions from the OkCupid dating app.
Listen to our answers to some of these questions and topics including:
1. How many dates do you wait to have sex with someone that you’re interested in?
2. Do you believe that you are more intelligent then most of the people around you?
3. Do you find intelligence more sexually appealing then physical beauty?
4. If you can choose only two qualities in the partner out of the following three: nice, attractive and intelligent, which would you choose?
5. Do you think smoking cigarettes is a gross habit?
6. About how long would you want your next relationship to last?
7. Could you date someone that was a slob?
8. Is Germany doing a good job in terms of environmental protection?
9. How confident are you?
10. How would you feel if someone told you they love you at the end of your first date?
11. Would you prefer to be friends before becoming lovers?
12. What are the most fun (and not so much fun) parts of dating?
13. Do you ever throw, kick, smash or hit things when you are irritated?
14. "No" means "No." Right?
We had so much fun with it that we might even make it a series!
Feel free to share your answers and send us your own questions for the next Blitz Round.
Looking forward to hear from you!!
Daria Hackenberg (Russia, currently based in Berlin, Germany)
Project Manager and Agilist, passionate in philosophical aspect of life and with deep understanding to people nature.
daria on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/darialifelover
daria on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/darialifelover
Hollis P Monroe (USA, currently based in Berlin, Germany)
DJ/Music producer and YouTube conversationalist who thoroughly enjoys talking about a variety of topics in and outside of the music world.
hollisTalks on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/Hollistalks
hollis on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hollispmonroe/
hollis on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hollispmonroemusically
hollis on line: http://pmonroe.com/
Hollis talks to Daria: https://bit.ly/HollisTalksToDaria
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/wearebelievers/message