Wolves squeak past Olympiakos into a European quarter-final. Up next, a sumptuous Sevilla who dispatch Roma 2-0. Are Lopetegui’s men the best side we’ve seen so far this week?
Man City prepare for their match up with Real Madrid. Is it he who scores first wins? And can Pep slay his Champions League demons? Will Cristiano fire Juve past Lyon single-handedly?
Away from Europe, Arsenal have courted controversy with mass redundancies. Does the scrapping of several scouts feed a transfer policy dictated by one agent?
Also sporting directors on the bench - a very modern football evil.
• PART 1a: Wolves 1-0 Olympiakos (01m 30s)
• PART 1b: Sevilla 2-0 Roma with Colin Millar (08m 00s) • PART 2: Arsenal redundancies with The Athletic’s James McNicholas (20m 00s)
• PART 3: Man City v Real Madrid preview (29m 00s)
• PART 4: The odds with Lee Price from Paddy Power (35m 00s)
• PART 5: Juventus v Lyon preview (36m 30s)
GET IN TOUCH:• follow us on Instagram• find us on Facebook• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow PARISH NOTICES:• we’re sponsored by Paddy Power - home of the Money Back Special READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.