Joe Pistone and Leo Rossi sit down to answer more of the listener’s questions. This time, Joe talks about his family, the impact his work has had on the world of deep cover operations, and even Leo gets to answer a few questions! All of these questions, and more, are answered in this two-part Q&A.
- 00:45 – Was there anything Joe enjoyed about working for the mafia?
- 01:52 – Would Joe have done anything different?
- 02:45 – What other criminal profession would Joe have liked to have learned?
- 04:54 – Which crime family dealt in white collar crime?
- 05:30 – Does Joe feel proud of the impact his work as Donnie Brasco had?
- 07:04 – How did Joe’s family cope with his time deep undercover?
- 08:53 – What was Leo’s favorite part of Joe’s story?
- 09:50 – Does Leo think he would’ve been able to have done what Joe did?
- 11:00 – How did Leo and Joe meet?
- 12:15 – Was Joe satisfied with the results of the operation?
- 15:40 – What is Joe’s favorite mafia film besides Donnie Brasco?
- 19:50 - Does Joe still look over his shoulder?
- 24:00 – Bonus question.
Follow Deep Cover on social media
Watch on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKeT_Ic27g59iGfh23QoP0xG-6aLodMWg
A Jam Street Media Production.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices