EP234 - Listener Questions Live
Episode 234 is a live show featuring live audience questions. Jason & Scot get to interact with listeners live.
- Jason wrote an article in Forbes, "It’s Time For E-Commerce Marketplace Reform", Scot found it controversial!
- California’s proposed AB 3262, related to product liabilities for marketplaces.
- Amazon's stance on hybrid sellers (both selling wholesale to Amazon, and direct on the marketplace)
- SEO in the Covid era
- What's the next big thing?
- How are retailers addressing digital impulse?
- Why do retailers have separate systems for e-commerce and POS?
Don't forget to like our facebook page, and if you enjoyed this episode please write us a review on itunes.
Episode 234 of the Jason & Scot show was recorded live on Thursday, August 27th, 2020.
oin your hosts Jason "Retailgeek" Goldberg, Chief Commerce Strategy Officer at Publicis, and Scot Wingo, CEO of GetSpiffy and Co-Founder of ChannelAdvisor as they discuss the latest news and trends in the world of e-commerce and digital shopper marketing.