In this episode we are joined by Kim Nordström, Paradox Interactive’s Chief Strategy Officer, to discuss the ongoing legal battle between Apple and Epic!
On the agenda today:
- What is the Epic vs Apple situation really about?
- Why should the industry and players care?
- Who can this situation benefit?
- Who are we rooting for and why?
- The drilling in Daniel’s house (Sorry for that...)
0:15 – Introduction
2:15 – What game we’ve been playing
4:36 – Daniel’s paternity leave, and the PDX Podcast plans
6:54 – Subject of the Day: Apple vs Epic
43:01 – Wrapping up
You can also find today’s episode on:
• Spotify: https://pdxint.at/2HFshtu
• Soundcloud: http://pdxint.at/2EYDl15
• iTunes: http://pdxint.at/2BnBWBo
• Player.fm: http://pdxint.at/2EWTCnl
• Poddtoppen: http://pdxint.at/2CiqXGw
• Acast: http://pdxint.at/2ExBD9lWelcome
Thank you for watching! See you in the next Paradox Podcast episode, on September 16th!
ParadoxExtra is a streaming archive of Paradox Interactive. Nearly all of the videos on this channel are recorded live on http://twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive.
Support the show (http://paradoxplaza.com)