All year we’ve heard staggering statistics about the state of the economy, skyrocketing unemployment rates, and the demise of small businesses. It’s obvious that your ability to create an income for your family can impact your life in a multitude of ways, but did you know that job satisfaction is one of the strongest influences on our mental health?
While that might sound disheartening, the truth is that each and every one of us holds the power to affect change and create a fulfilling, prosperous life. I truly believe that this moment in time has given us an opportunity to do so. Whether or not you know what gifts you have, they exist. And your health, your community, and the world are all counting on you to unlock your innate potential.
On today’s show, we’re diving into the measurable impact job satisfaction has on our overall health and wellness. You’ll hear my personal anecdotes on aligning my career with my passions, and tangible tips you can utilize to create a shift in your own career, wellness, and financial stability. I hope this episode resonates with you and inspires you to create the life that you want. Enjoy!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The link between job satisfaction and mental health.
- How hating your job can contribute to chronic health issues.
- The three main areas that are negatively impacted by career dissatisfaction.
- Why job satisfaction rates have been declining in the US for decades.
- The difference between a labor-based workforce and a knowledge-based workforce.
- How many Americans have filed for unemployment during the pandemic.
- Why changing your perception about money is life-changing.
- What your money blueprint is, and how to improve it.
- The difference between being an entrepreneur and having financial freedom.
- What ROR is, and why it’s important for changing your future.
- How your individual success can contribute to the well-being of your community.
- The importance of creating multiple streams of income.
- What the number one determinant of your health, happiness, and success is.
- How your limiting beliefs hold you back from greatness.
- Why perfectionism stops you from sharing your gift with the world.
- The power of holding a vision of what you want your life to look like.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Thrivemarket.com/modelhealth -- Join today to get your free gift!
- Themodelhealthshow.com/nextlevelcoach -- Enroll now to join my private masterclass!
- Master Your Focus in Turbulent Time with Jim Kwik – Episode 408
- Self-Image Leadership & the ABCs of Success with Bob Proctor – Episode 111
* Download Transcript
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes:
- Apple Podcasts
Join TMHS Facebook community - Model Nation