Welcome back to the Paradox Podcast! This week we invited Mina Boström, Paradox Interactive’s Chief Technology Officer!
Today on the agenda:
- Who is Mina and what even is a CTO?
- Why should technology matter to PDX and our players?
- How is games industry different in that area?
- Lots of difficult words
- The work of an upper level manager and some management philosophy
00:43 – Paradox’s CTO, Mina Boström
07:20 - What is a CTO?
11:40 – How does a CTO’s average week at PDX look like
13:45 – Challenges before PDX in terms of technology
15:32 – What is different about working in the games industry
23:12 – Leadership and technology
43:11 – Reading recommendations & wrapping up
You can also find today’s episode on:
• Spotify: https://pdxint.at/2HFshtu
• Soundcloud: http://pdxint.at/2EYDl15
• iTunes: http://pdxint.at/2BnBWBo
• Player.fm: http://pdxint.at/2EWTCnl
• Poddtoppen: http://pdxint.at/2CiqXGw
• Acast: http://pdxint.at/2ExBD9lWelcome
Thank you for listening! See you in the next Paradox Podcast episode, in 2 weeks!
Support the show (http://paradoxplaza.com)