England beat the number 1 ranked team in the world but it’s a performance that leaves our panel cold. Any chance of Jack Grealish? Or players that can use their left foot?
Take a bow Baraclough as Northern Ireland and Scotland are on the verge of qualification for the Euros after winning their first ever penalty shoot-outs.
The Premier League goes pay-per-view while there’s Project Big Picture. Would it reform football for the better or hand over all the power to the big 6? Matt Slater has the answers.
And how would we reform the beautiful game? Bring on Season 2 of football.
• PART 1: England 2-1 Belgium (01m 30s)
• PART 2a: Project Big Picture with Matt Slater (14m 00s)
• PART 2b: PL goes PPV (31m 00s)
• PART 3: Scotland & Northern Ireland power through on penalties (35m 00s)
• PART 4: The odds with Lee Price from Paddy Power (41m 00s)
• PART 5: France v Portugal and other Nations League action (42m 30s)
GET IN TOUCH:• follow us on Instagram• find us on Facebook• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow PARISH NOTICES:• we’re sponsored by Paddy Power - home of the Money Back Special READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.