PSG host Manchester United with memories of March 2019 still fresh. Can the Parisians exact revenge? And how close is Mbappe to becoming Ronaldo?
Can Ajax overcome Liverpool? Or are the Dutch champions on a gap year?
It’s not a bad time to be playing Juventus or Barcelona who are both struggling to impress under their new managers.
Plus with Ibra firing Milan top of the table, how many more years of Zlatan do we have left?
• PART 1: Headlines around Europe (01m 00s)
• PART 2a: PSG v Man Utd preview (03m 30s)
• PART 2b: Leipzig and Dortmund’s Champions League prospects (10m 30s)
• PART 3a: Group E – Rennes, Krasnodar & Chelsea v Sevilla (17m 00s)
• PART 3b: The faltering fortunes of Juventus & Barcelona (23m 30s)
• PART 4: Ajax v Liverpool preview with Michiel Jongsma (36m 00s)
• PART 5a: Bayern v Atletico preview (45m 30s)
• PART 5b: Real Madrid lose to Cadiz (50m 00s)
• PART 5c: Inter v Monchengladbach preview (57m 50s)
• PART 6: The odds with Lee Price from Paddy Power (59m 00s)
• PART 7: Europa League highlights (60m 00s)
SIGN UP TO THE ATHLETIC AND GET 30% OFF:
GET IN TOUCH:
• follow us on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/totallyfootballshow/)
• find us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/thetotallyfootballshow/)
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow (http://www.twitter.com/thetotallyshow)
• we’re sponsored by Paddy Power - home of the Money Back Special (http://www.paddypower.com/)
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com (http://thetotallyfootballshow.com/) .
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices