The very visual, very professional, and 100% kitten-free podcasts of MGoBlog, featuring the MGoPodcast with Brian Cook, Seth Fisher, David Nasternack, and Ace Anbender, as well as The Teams historical podcast (Seth & Dr. Sap), The Ace Pod, The Michigan Hockeycast (David & Anthony Ciatti), and recorded versions of MGoRadio (Brian & Seth) and the WTKA Roundtable (Brian, Sam Webb, Craig Ross, and Ed Feng)
- Minnesota? Their 11-win season was a bit of a mirage. Their offensive coordinator is still PJ Fleck, right? Breakdown on Minnesota's offense: Ricky Rahne situation? Michael Barrett's debut against RPOs is iffy, DTs living against doubles iffy. Minnesota's front seven and safeties iffy and pass protection also iffy.
- Never punt?
- How Big XII are Big Ten offenses going to be?
- How many Oklahoma State guys can we name?
- Our big questions. Sam's is the secondary, cornerback specifically. Brian wants to know offensive distribution. Seth wonders what their offensive identity is going to be after a year when they started an option read team and ended up a pin & pull team. Craig takes the interior defensive line.
- By the way CR, the Chris Perry screen game was pretty good but your point is well taken.