Today’s Tech Bytes, sponsored by Silver Peak, is an SD-WAN conversation with Rogers-O’Brien Construction. We’ll talk about how this construction company relies on SD-WAN to enable fast, high-performance connectivity at remote construction sites, handle massive file transfers, and securely segment partner traffic. My guest is Michael Shepherd, CTO at Rogers-O’Brien Construction.
* Why network connectivity is essential at modern building sites
* Key applications including image rendering and cloud apps
* What made the company chose Silver Peak
* How SD-WAN drove improvements in productivity and quality of experience
* Using SD-WAN to support image-capturing robots