With the uncertainty we've all been facing lately, 2020 can feel downright scary. But that doesn’t mean you have to live in fear. Because no matter what’s going on in the world, we all still have the potential for growth, happiness, success, and love. Outside conditions don’t hold dominion over your life—only you hold that kind of power.
In this scary good compilation episode, seven experts take an unflinching look at fear. You’ll learn that a little bit of fear is a good thing—it keeps us safe—but living your life in fear isn’t. Our guests cover everything from tuning out fear-mongering to letting go of limiting beliefs so that you can harness the power of fear and change your life for the better.
Making decisions from a place of fear isn’t serving any of us. Instead, I hope this episode helps you open the door to a world where everything that happens to us, the good and especially the bad, is an opportunity for transformation. A lot of scary stuff happened in 2020, but this year is also offering us the unmistakable opportunity to affect change in our own lives and even the world. And when you think about it that way, 2020 might not feel so scary after all.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why 2020 is an opportunity for great change, despite its turbulence.
- What it means that the earth has been vibrating at a higher frequency over the last 30 years.
- How fear can be valuable.
- Why fear-mongering is such an effective business model to get our attention.
- What an expectation hangover is and how it can lead to healing.
- Why uncertainty can throw us into chaos.
- How the questions we ask ourselves dictate our focus.
- What it means to find the dominant question in your life.
- Why our brains keep information out to protect us—and how to recalibrate what you allow in.
- That it’s important to accept terrible things will happen in our lives.
- How attaching meaning to painful experiences can help us move forward.
- Why limiting beliefs are like driving with the emergency brake on.
- How the hormones of stress paralyze creativity.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Eatsmarterbook.com -- Pre-order Eat Smarter to get my free, mini-course on the 10 foods that are clinically proven to optimize your fat loss hormones.
- Sleep Smarter -- Order my first book for 21 strategies to get better sleep.
- Onnit.com/model -- Get 10% off Alpha Brain and your entire purchase!
- Foursigmatic.com/model -- Get 15% off your daily health elixirs and coffee!
- Why The World Is Facing Great Challenges Right Now And Why The Answer Is YOU – with Dr. Michael Beckwith — Episode 415
- Healthy Fear Versus Oppressive Fear & How Division Creates Suffering with JP Sears — Episode 428
- Eliminate Self-Sabotage & Break Through Your Limiting Beliefs with Christine Hassler — Episode 273
- Master Your Focus In Turbulent Times & Unlock Your Limitless Brain with Jim Kwik — Episode 408
- Upgrade Your Environment, Practice Persistence & Create Your Own Meaning with Lori Harder — Episode 368
- How to Deal with Failure cultivating Work Ethic & Why It’s Time to Man Up with Bedros Keuilian — Episode 309
- How Your Thoughts Control Your Biology & How To Transform Your Thinking with Dr. Joe Dispenza — Episode 383
* Download Transcript
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes:
- Apple Podcasts
Join TMHS Facebook community - Model Nation