Am I With the Right Person? — Tripp Lanier
Do you ever wonder if you’re with the right person?
What are the 3 reasons why so many of us end up in relationships where we feel bored, overwhelmed, drained, trapped, or even isolated?
And how can we take baby steps so that our relationships are more expansive, empowering, and rewarding?
In this video, we explore the purpose of our relationships and how this relates to the rest of our lives. Plus, you’ll hear how I was humiliated when my cheerleader girlfriend broke up with me in middle school.
In this video:
* Are you settling in your relationship?
* Not feeling aligned with your partner
* Walking on eggshells
* Withholding the truth in order to keep the peace
* How always playing it safe kills our sex life
* Turning your lover into a parent instead of a partner
* Waiting for our partner to change
Click here for Tripp Lanier's book This Book Will Make You Dangerous: The Irreverent Guide For Men Who Refuse to Settle.
Tripp Lanier is…
Tripp Lanier is the author of This Book Will Make You Dangerous, and host of The New Man Podcast: Beyond the Macho Jerk and the New Age Wimp which — for over a decade — has been downloaded millions of times.
As a Professional Coach…
Since 2005, he has spent thousands of hours coaching people all around the world to get out of the rat race, become an authority in their field, and make a great living doing the work they were put on this earth to do. Over the years he’s designed several businesses to support a simple lifestyle focused on freedom, ease, meaning, and fun.
As Host of The New Man Podcast…
Tripp Lanier has conducted hundreds of interviews with experts and authors from all walks of life including:
* Tim Ferriss (The 4 Hour Workweek, The 4 Hour Body, The 4 Hour Chef)
* Laird Hamilton (Big wave surfing legend)
* Ryan Holiday (The Obstacle is the Way, The Ego is the Enemy, The Daily Stoic)
* Phil Stutz and Barry Michels (The Tools, Coming Alive)
* Dan Millman (Way of the Peaceful Warrior)
* Steven Pressfield (The War of Art, Turning Pro)