The very visual, very professional, and 100% kitten-free podcasts of MGoBlog, featuring the MGoPodcast with Brian Cook, Seth Fisher, David Nasternack, and Ace Anbender, as well as The Teams historical podcast (Seth & Dr. Sap), The Ace Pod, The Michigan Hockeycast (David & Anthony Ciatti), and recorded versions of MGoRadio (Brian & Seth) and the WTKA Roundtable (Brian, Sam Webb, Craig Ross, and Ed Feng)
- Herbstreit's conspiracy theory and Q-Anon the fanbase
- Big Ten rules exist to make Ohio State happy.
- Seth, a very huge and sincere Lions fan, wants Detroit to get Jim Harbaugh.
- Michigan would probably have to start Dan Villari versus Ohio State.
- Hoops! Turnovers are an issue. Oakland's zone frustrated them until they went to Dickinson
- Advocating for Johns minutes over Big Country minutes. Even when Johns isn't having a good game he's getting you OREBs.
- Starting not Dickinson does bake in a run after the first media timeout.
- Hockey things: ND and PSU were predictable. World Juniors gutting us for the Minnesota series.