The Inside Line F1 Podcast is a unique and humourous view on the sport of Formula1. This Formula1 podcast is produced by Rishi Kapoor and Kunal Shah and can also be accessed via http://www.kunalsf1blog.com
(Image Courtesy: Bahrain GP)
Here’s what’s in store for you in the latest edition of the Inside Line F1 Podcast: (YouTube channel: http://youtu.be/m-YbsInLd4s)
- Should Formula1 drivers ‘ask’ for permission to race?
- Would you rate the 2013 Chinese Grand Prix as entertaining? And we give a BIG round of applause to all the drivers on the grid. You should listen to know why!
- Rumour has it that Esteban Gutierrez’s Indian visa application for the 2013 Indian Grand Prix is put on hold…
- Mark Webber’s lady luck! She keeps flirting with all others but him. Rishi does some math too!
- Driver of the 2013 Chinese Grand Prix: Rishi and I have varied choices (again!)
- Has Ricciardo upped his game to stake his claim to Webber’s seat in Red Bull Racing? Or will Kimi Raikkonen race for Red Bull Racing in 2014?
- Sergio Perez, mindset issue? This Mclaren = Sauber? (i.e. a mid-field team)
- Felipe Massa is searching for answers, we give him one…
- Over to the 2013 Bahrain Grand Prix, Pirelli have changed their tyre allocations.
- What impact will have it have on the ‘show’?
- 4th winner in 4 races? Is it possible? Who can win in Bahrain? (also, who needs to!)
- And Rishi asks, ‘which car is the fastest on the grid currently’?
Hear our previous podcasts 'Kimi Raikkonen To Red Bull Racing In 2014' (http://bit.ly/XSsQDE), 'Multi21, Team Orders And PR Talk' (http://bit.ly/ZnHQnE) and 'Why The Chinese GP Is Shorter' (http://bit.ly/YI6bcH)