Charles Leclerc or Sebastian Vettel, who should Ferrari pick as their 'number 1' driver? We discuss our choices in this week's episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast, what would be yours? Tell us!
Also in this episode, we wonder if Ferrari would benefit politically and financially by not renewing Vettel's contract at the end of 2020. Should that happen, would Vettel be Red Bull Racing bound - after all, Max Verstappen could choose Mclaren-Mercedes if Red Bull-Honda don't deliver to their promises. Lots of speculations, but also, a lot of possibilities.
Finally, Formula 1 is coordinating (or scheming?) to ensure positive communication around the attempted qualifying races in 2020. We can't fathom why they are hell bent on taking our joys away from the watching a Formula 1 car being driven on the limit! And of course, there's the What Wolff Said This Week section for your listening pleasure. Tune in!
(Season 2019, Episode 37)
Other points discussed:
1. Alexander Albon on pole position for a Red Bull Racing drive in 2020 - do you care? Because Max Verstappen doesn't
2. Is Jacques Villeneuve really in a place to talk about 'karma'?
3. Daniil Kvyat loses out for being a good boy with the FIA
4. Why 2019 form factor could matter in 2020
5. Silly of Mclaren not to even bother trying to get Ferrari power for their cars
Subscribe: iTunes (http://bit.ly/insidelinef1podcast) , audioBoom (http://bit.ly/insidelineviarss) (RSS feed for all devices), Spotify (http://bit.ly/insidelineonspotify) and Google Podcasts (http://bit.ly/ilf1pgooglepodcasts)
Official Page: Facebook (http://bit.ly/insidelineonfacebook)
Follow our hosts on Twitter: Mithila Mehta (http://www.twitter.com/mith_m) and Kunal Shah (http://www.twitter.com/kunalashah)
(Image courtesy: Ferrari Media)