This episode is a Formula 1 + Formula E special! We have a special guest on our show - former Formula 1 driver and now racing for Mahindra in Formula E, Jerome d'Ambrosio.
- We talk to Mahindra Racing's Jerome d'Ambrosio about the 2019-20 Formula E, their preparations, learnings from the pre-season test and more
- Mahindra Racing's biggest challenge has been to remain competitive throughout the entire season. DAM explains how they plan to address this trend for the upcoming season.
- We discuss the importance of the simulator and the simulator driver in Formula E
- How do teams-drivers cope with the condensed single-day format of Formula E?
- Are Formula E drivers expected to live a sustainable life?
- Re-living the 2019 Brazilian Grand Prix - something we will keep doing for the time to come. We're not over the Gasly vs. Hamilton drag race - how did he actually win that?
- Mclaren missed being on the actual podium, so we spend almost all our Formula 1 talk time in this episode celebrating their return to the podium
- We actually saw Sainz overtake a car on the live broadcast feed - Mclaren speaking to Formula 1 regarding their broadcast visibility did seem to work.
- We miss Fernando Alonso, but thank you Mclaren for sticking to the Norris-Sainz pairing. Will the Netflix-F1 show dedicate a special episode to their bromance?
(Season 2019, Episode 44)
Subscribe: iTunes (http://bit.ly/insidelinef1podcast) , audioBoom (http://bit.ly/insidelineviarss) (RSS feed for all devices), Spotify (http://bit.ly/insidelineonspotify) and Google Podcasts (http://bit.ly/ilf1pgooglepodcasts)
Official Page: Facebook (http://bit.ly/insidelineonfacebook)
Follow our hosts on Twitter: Mithila Mehta (http://www.twitter.com/mith_m) and Kunal Shah (http://www.twitter.com/kunalashah)
(Image courtesy: FIA Formula E)