Guenther Steiner is a character that keeps giving, especially when it comes to the Netflix-F1 show. Thankfully, the star of season 1 of 'Drive to Survive' was let off with a small financial penalty. In this week's episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast, we wonder if Mclaren-Mercedes is a sign that Fernando Alonso isn't returning to Formula 1 with the top-4 teams. Toto Wolff is afraid that Mclaren might be a threat for Mercedes come 2021, in which case, let's give Mercedes engines to Red Bull Racing too? The Verstappen camp can complain as much as they want, but Max Verstappen may not have anywhere else to go in 2021. Finally, the young Formula 1 drivers are already lining up alternative careers for themselves. Tune in!
(Season 2019, Episode 38)
Here's what's in store for you in this episode:
1. Who will be the top dog at Ferrari is the BIG question, but the BIGGER question is if Ferrari will be the top dog at all races going forward
2. Romain Grosjean's plea to his fellow drivers, one that will (and should) fall on deaf ears
3. This week's feature - Guenther Steiner's indiscretions against the FIA and the resulting penalty; awesomesauce for the Netflix-F1 show season 2
4. Helmut Marko's honest assessment of Max Verstappen's performances in the races after the summer break
5. Cyril blames the FIA for everything while gearing up for a Ricciardo-Ocon rivalry. Let's hope their rivalry isn't for 15th-16th places on the grid
6. Lucien's Moments in Time section - for all your Formula 1 history buffs!
Image courtesy: Haas F1 Team