8th tier Marine host Tottenham in statistically the biggest mismatch in FA Cup history. The Athletic’s Simon Hughes, former Marine mascot and ball-boy, gives us the latest from Crosby.
Also there’s Crawley v Leeds (Yems v Bielsa) and Big Sam goes back to Blackpool.
The Carabao Cup final is set and stone – Tottenham will take on Manchester City in April. The pod shows some appreciation for the Dias-Stones partnership.
Plus red squirrel wood and the importance of Henderson to Liverpool.
• PART 1a: Man Utd 0-2 Man City (03m 30s)
• PART 1b: Spurs 2-0 Brentford (12m 00s)
• PART 2: Marine v Tottenham preview with Simon Hughes (16m 30s)
• PART 3a: Liverpool’s recent struggles (29m 00s)
• PART 3b: Crawley v Leeds preview (39m 00s)
• PART 4a: The rest of the FA Cup action (43m 30s)
• PART 4b: McCarthy, P-Nev and the Antwerp agitator (49m 00s)
• PART 5: The odds with Lee Price from Paddy Power (53m 00s)
• PART 6: Milan 1-3 Juventus with James Horncastle (55m 00s)
SIGN UP TO THE ATHLETIC FOR £4 A MONTH:
GET IN TOUCH:
• follow us on Instagram
• find us on Facebook
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow
• we’re sponsored by Paddy Power - home of the Money Back Special
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices