Stephanie Clifford is an investigative journalist and novelist who has written for The New York Times, The New Yorker, The Atlantic, and many other publications. Her most recent article is "The Journalist and the Pharma Bro."
“I think your job as a journalist—particularly with people who are in vulnerable situations or people who are not used to press—is to explain what the fallout might be."
Thanks to Mailchimp for sponsoring this week's episode.
- Clifford on Longform
- Clifford's New York Times archive
- 02:00 "The Journalist and the Pharma Bro" (Elle • Dec 2020)
- 05:00 Everybody Rise (St. Martin’s Press • 2015)
- 15:00 "The Inside Story of MacKenzie Scott, the Mysterious 60-Billion-Dollar Woman" (Marker • Oct 2020)
- 26:00 "When the Misdiagnosis Is Child Abuse" (Atlantic • Aug 2020)
- 27:00 "He Cyberstalked Teen Girls for Years—Then They Fought Back" (Wired • Oct 2019)
- 33:00 "The First Year Out" (Marie Claire • Jun 2020)
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.