Welcome to the Paradox Podcast! Paradox Interactive podcast about the business of video games where try to explain why we do the stuff we do.
Today, Shams and Daniel, go over what game pitches interest Paradox as a publisher, how to maximize the chances of your game being published by us, and what makes it less likely to be canceled on the way to the release.
0:15 – Introduction & Daniel’s return
4:10 – What we’ve been playing
9:15 – Subject of the day: Game Pitch Assessment
12:57 – Game proposals vs PDX’s strategic goals
19:45 – Who we want to work with
22:58 – Expanding established PDX IPs
25:04 – Risk management & setting goals
33:22 - Assessing the game pitch
40:00 – Wrapping up
You can also find today’s episode on:
• Spotify: https://pdxint.at/2HFshtu
• Soundcloud: http://pdxint.at/2EYDl15
• iTunes: http://pdxint.at/2BnBWBo
• Player.fm: http://pdxint.at/2EWTCnl
• Poddtoppen: http://pdxint.at/2CiqXGw
• Acast: http://pdxint.at/2ExBD9lWelcome
Thanks for listening, and see you in the next episode, in 2 weeks!
Support the show (http://paradoxplaza.com)