- Scandinavian YouTube Responds to GM's Will Ferrell Super Bowl Ad.
- Reddit's 5-second Superbowl ad.
- Twitter results: $1b quarter; warns of user slowdown coming.
- Bluesky: @Jack envisions an app store for social-media algos.
- The EU looks set to follow Australia's lead by demanding Google and Facebook pay for news articles.
- Amazon-box birthday cake.
- TikTok Sale to Oracle, Walmart Is Shelved as Biden Reviews Security.
- Pink's 9-year-old daughter Willow's singing debut.
- TikTok and Universal Music Unveil 'Expanded Global Alliance'
- Making Vaccine - LessWrong.
- How This New Yorker Created a Vaccine Appointment Website for $50.
- Hacker Tried to Poison Florida City's Water Supply, Police Say.
- Nevada bill would allow tech companies to create governments.
- 23andMe Goes Public as $3.5 Billion Company With Branson Aid.
- 20% of requests for Wikimedia Commons are for one image of a flower.
- Google taps your phone cameras to measure your heart rate.
- Google adds Out to Play memory collection for parents.
- Google photo adds pinch-to-zoom for videos.
- Google will delete your Play Music library later this month, emailing out final warning.
- Google rolling out Cast firmware 1.52 to Nest Hub, Max: New Alarms UI, Sunrise, Zoom, and more.
- Google rolling out new Pixel Buds firmware 553 update.
- Stacey: Shelly Motion Sensor.
- Jeff: TIkTok trend report.
- Ant: 'I'm Not a Cat,' Says Lawyer Having Zoom Filter Difficulties.
- Ant: Shout out to Erica Joy Baker for her appearance on Jeopardy!
Hosts: Leo Laporte, Jeff Jarvis, Stacey Higginbotham, and Ant Pruitt
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-google.
- itpro.tv/twit promo code TWIT30