Competitive Mindset: Is There’s More to Life Than Winning or Losing? — Tripp Lanier
Does your mood go up or down depending on your numbers?
Do you get pissed off when someone else gets more recognition than you do?
And what can we do so that our competitive mindset doesn’t get the best of us?
Today we take a look at how we can make the most of our competitive mindset without turning life into a pissing match. Plus I share some tips for dealing with the fear of missing out, playing small, and that time I got diarrhea from the FSU vs Miami football game.
Click here for Tripp Lanier's book This Book Will Make You Dangerous: The Irreverent Guide For Men Who Refuse to Settle.
Tripp Lanier is…
Tripp Lanier is the author of This Book Will Make You Dangerous, and host of The New Man Podcast: Beyond the Macho Jerk and the New Age Wimp which — for over a decade — has been downloaded millions of times.
As a Professional Coach…
Since 2005, he has spent thousands of hours coaching people all around the world to get out of the rat race, become an authority in their field, and make a great living doing the work they were put on this earth to do. Over the years he’s designed several businesses to support a simple lifestyle focused on freedom, ease, meaning, and fun.
As Host of The New Man Podcast…
Tripp Lanier has conducted hundreds of interviews with experts and authors from all walks of life including:
* Tim Ferriss (The 4 Hour Workweek, The 4 Hour Body, The 4 Hour Chef)
* Laird Hamilton (Big wave surfing legend)
* Ryan Holiday (The Obstacle is the Way, The Ego is the Enemy, The Daily Stoic)
* Phil Stutz and Barry Michels (The Tools, Coming Alive)
* Dan Millman (Way of the Peaceful Warrior)
* Steven Pressfield (The War of Art, Turning Pro)
* Robert Greene (48 Laws of Power, Mastery)
* Steven Kotler (The Rise of Superman, Stealing Fire)