Build Confidence: There is No Secret Sauce — Tripp Lanier
Do you struggle to follow through on the stuff you know you need to be doing?
Do you get “shiny object syndrome” and change course too often?
And do you fall into the trap of comparing yourself to others or putting folks on a pedestal?
In this video, I share the story of a coaching client who used his business to transform his mindset and become more confident in the process.
In this video:
* Lacking follow through on the important things
* Shiny object syndrome — switching strategies
* Comparing ourselves to others
* Putting others on a pedestal
* Looking for the “secret sauce”, hacks, or cheat codes
* Building confidence through consistency
* Staying the course
* Making sure goals don’t drive you into the ground
* Getting through the tough stuff
* The key to peace of mind
Click here for Tripp Lanier's book This Book Will Make You Dangerous: The Irreverent Guide For Men Who Refuse to Settle.
Tripp Lanier is…
Tripp Lanier is the author of This Book Will Make You Dangerous, and host of The New Man Podcast: Beyond the Macho Jerk and the New Age Wimp which — for over a decade — has been downloaded millions of times.
As a Professional Coach…
Since 2005, he has spent thousands of hours coaching people all around the world to get out of the rat race, become an authority in their field, and make a great living doing the work they were put on this earth to do. Over the years he’s designed several businesses to support a simple lifestyle focused on freedom, ease, meaning, and fun.
As Host of The New Man Podcast…
Tripp Lanier has conducted hundreds of interviews with experts and authors from all walks of life including:
* Tim Ferriss (The 4 Hour Workweek, The 4 Hour Body, The 4 Hour Chef)
* Laird Hamilton (Big wave surfing legend)
* Ryan Holiday (The Obstacle is the Way, The Ego is the Enemy, The Daily Stoic)
* Phil Stutz and Barry Michels (The Tools, Coming Alive)
* Dan Millman (Way of the Peaceful Warrior)
* Steven Pressfield (The War of Art, Turning Pro)