TESLA,THE STOCK & EV STORIES“Hey SIRI, what’s Tesla’s stock price?”
Tesla Tells California DMV that FSD Is Not Capable of Autonomous Driving
- Tesla’s Auto Pilot is in fact Full (by yourself) Driving feature
- The key correspondence comes from December 28, 2020, between Tesla’s associate general counsel Eric C. Williams and California DMV’s chief of the autonomous vehicles branch, Miguel D. Acosta
An even bigger story… or a smaller story...
All the coronavirus in the world could fit inside a Coke can, with plenty of room to spare
- Christian Yates, Senior Lecturer in Mathematical Biology, University of Bath
- Author of The Maths of Life and Death
- My wife suggested it would be the size of an Olympic swimming pool
- this is an approximation based on the most reasonable assumptions
- rough estimates for peak viral loads range from 1 billion to 100 billion virus particles.
- Take a value in the middle, 10 billion.
- add up all the contributions to the viral load of each of the 3 million people who became infected on each of the previous days (assuming this 3 million rate is roughly constant)
- then there are roughly two hundred quadrillion (2x10¹? or two hundred million billion) virus particles in the world at any one time.
- roughly the same as the number of grains of sand on the planet.
- remember that SARS-CoV-2 particles are extremely smal
- the diameter range from 80 to 120 nanometres
- gives us a total volume of about 120 millilitres (ml)
- He considers close sphere packing, spheres take 26% more space when filling a space
- Even taking the upper end of the diameter estimate and accounting for the size of the spike proteins all the SARS-CoV-2 still wouldn’t fill a Coke can.
SPACE-X & AEROSPACE
A quickie, science story. To a lot of folks science is too slowly progressing and boring, but here we have a giant leap seen from in a grain of rock from an asteroid pretty much everyone is unaware of!
SCIENTISTS SHOCKED AT WATER AND ORGANIC MATERIAL FOUND ON ASTEROID FOR THE FIRST TIME
- Finding could rewrite our understanding of how the Earth developed
- Scientists have found water and organic matter on the surface of an
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/talkingtesla)