Hello and welcome to the NotACast, the one true chapter-by-chapter podcast going through A Song of Ice and Fire one chapter a week!
In this episode, Tyrion has some good and bad dreams and then wakes up to a terrible reality.
This week, we:
- Talk about the Tyrells as parallels to the Lannisters
- Delve deep into Tyrion's subconscious and what he wants
- See the dreams Tyrion has and wonder at what they say about Tyrion
- Reveal yet again that Tyrion is a supervillain with a compelling and sympathetic backstory
- Compare Ned and Tyrion and talk about who did better as Hand of the King
Next week: Qhorin makes his last stand, and Jon Snow turns cloak. Or does he?
Our patreon: www.patreon.com/NotACastASOIAF
Our merch store: https://notacastasoiaf.threadless.com
Our twitter: twitter.com/NotACastASOIAF
Our facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/289889118235797/
Our youtube page: www.youtube.com/channel/UCmmDfPdG…iew_as=subscriber
Emmett's twitter: twitter.com/PoorQuentyn
Jeff's twitter: twitter.com/BryndenBFish