This is technically still a plant podcast even though we talk a suspiciously long time about fancy words and worms. There is also a new favourite plant, an awesome researcher and cool new science from the last week or so!
- Eutrema salsugineum – eXtreme Plants
- Learning from Evolution: Thellungiella Generates New Knowledge on Essential and Critical Components of Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants
- Berta Lange de Morretes, 1917 – 2016 (99 years)
- Gabrielle Adams on Twitter
- Video: Less is more: Why our brains struggle to subtract
- News and Views: Adding is favoured over subtracting in problem solving
- Construction of simple structures drastically improves biotope health along streams
- Hubert Duprat’ precious larvae — Cercle
- Want other scientists to cite you? Drop the jargon; The actual paper
- Organic Chemistry Taught Me to Fully Inhabit My Mixed Identities | Ariana Remmel
- How pirouettes and pliés prepared me for a research career
- How to stop psychopaths and narcissists from winning positions of power
- Cat happy birthday
Check out the new episode of the Plant Book Club!
All views are our own. If you want to comment or correct anything we said, leave a comment under this post or reach out to us via twitter, facebook or instagram.
Our opening and closing music is Caravana by Phillip Gross
Until next time!