Cate takes Dru and Nishant up the Social Justice ladder discussing her interview in ‘Living By The Code.’
Next Episode (11) – Dru Freeman
- Living By The Code Book
- Living By The Code Cate – Interview
- Duck Duck Go – Main Portal
- Glowforge – Main Site
- Etsy – Main Site
- Leicester – Wikipedia
- Why Is Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace Important? Article – GreatPlaceToWork.com
- What is Gender Bias in the Workplace? Article – BuiltIn.com
- Uncovering Unconscious Racial Bias: Lecture Examines Stereotypes and Their Impacts Article – NASEM.org
- How to do Pay Transparency Right Article – BuiltIn.com
- Stop Telling Women They Have Imposter Syndrome Article – Harvard Business Review
- Leadership and Self-Deception: Getting out of the Box – Book
- Let’s Talk: Make Effective Feedback Your Superpower – Book
Episode 12 – Nishant Srivastava
- Dru Freeman – Professional Site
- Have a question for our guest? Mail us and let us know!
[Subscribe in iTunes] [Listen in Spotify] [RSS Feed]
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? Email here to find out how!
Where To Go From Here?
- Dru Freeman on Twitter
- Nishant Srivastava on Twitter
- Cate Huston on Twitter
- Email the Podcast Team
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Be sure to subscribe in iTunes or in Spotify to get notified when the next episode comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The post Cate Huston – Podcast S11 E10 appeared first on Ray Wenderlich.