How to Use Your Mood to Your Advantage — Tripp Lanier
Tired of feeling uninspired or “meh?”
Tired of hearing yourself bitch and complain?
And why do we choose to “cover our ass, kiss ass, or prove we’re not an ass?”
In this short video, we explore a simple process to use our mood to our advantage.
In this episode:
* Why do moods matter?
* What causes our moods?
* Why are we giving up our power?
* The 3 step process to shift a lousy mood into empowering action
* Why do we choose to “cover our ass, kiss ass, or prove we’re not an ass?”
Click here for Tripp Lanier's book This Book Will Make You Dangerous: The Irreverent Guide For Men Who Refuse to Settle.
Tripp Lanier is…
Tripp Lanier is the author of This Book Will Make You Dangerous, and host of The New Man Podcast: Beyond the Macho Jerk and the New Age Wimp which — for over a decade — has been downloaded millions of times.
As a Professional Coach…
Since 2005, he has spent thousands of hours coaching people all around the world to get out of the rat race, become an authority in their field, and make a great living doing the work they were put on this earth to do. Over the years he’s designed several businesses to support a simple lifestyle focused on freedom, ease, meaning, and fun.
As Host of The New Man Podcast…
Tripp Lanier has conducted hundreds of interviews with experts and authors from all walks of life including:
* Tim Ferriss (The 4 Hour Workweek, The 4 Hour Body, The 4 Hour Chef)
* Laird Hamilton (Big wave surfing legend)
* Ryan Holiday (The Obstacle is the Way, The Ego is the Enemy, The Daily Stoic)
* Phil Stutz and Barry Michels (The Tools, Coming Alive)
* Dan Millman (Way of the Peaceful Warrior)
* Steven Pressfield (The War of Art, Turning Pro)
* Robert Greene (48 Laws of Power, Mastery)
* Steven Kotler (The Rise of Superm...