On the May 19, 2021 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film managing editor Jacob Hall, weekend editor Brad Oman, senior writer Ben Pearson, and writers Hoai-Tran Bui and Chris Evangelista to discuss what they’ve been up to at the Water Cooler.
At The Water Cooler:
- What we’ve been Doing:
- Peter returned to Disney California Adventure for the first time in over a year and got a peek at Avengers Campus. Watch it here.
- Jacob got a new iPhone 12, bought new shoes, and he’s having floors replaced, so he’s broke, help.
- What we’ve been Reading:
- Brad read The Art of The Mitchells vs. The Machines (read a review here)
- What we’ve been Watching:
- Peter and Jacob watched Disney’s Cruella
- Jacob and Chris watched Haunted season 3.
- Peter watched Cruel Summer.
- Chris watched The Woman in the Window, and Last Action Hero.
- Ben watched Confidentially Connie, Summertime, and more Star Trek: Lower Decks.
- Brad watched Those Who Wish Me Dead, rewatched Clifford
- Hoai-Tran watched A Quiet Place Part II, In the Heights, Mitchells vs. The Machines, Days of Being Wild, and started watching Invincible.
- What we’ve been Eating:
- Brad tried Ghostbusters: Afterlife Cereal, Lindt Double Chocolate Truffles, Wendy’s Bourbon Bacon Cheeseburger, Burger King’s new Ch’King Sandwich, and McDonald’s Sprite Lymonade Slushie
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.