The very visual, very professional, and 100% kitten-free podcasts of MGoBlog, featuring the MGoPodcast with Brian Cook, Seth Fisher, David Nasternack, and Ace Anbender, as well as The Teams historical podcast (Seth & Dr. Sap), The Ace Pod, The Michigan Hockeycast (David & Anthony Ciatti), and recorded versions of MGoRadio (Brian & Seth) and the WTKA Roundtable (Brian, Sam Webb, Craig Ross, and Ed Feng)
- Seth & Craig come on early (Sam is out sick) to talk about sports analytics
- Softball seeding: Michigan got hosed, the Big Ten got hosed, Washington and the Pac 12 got hosed even worse. Seeding was absurdly SEC-biased.
- Committee based it on the Big Ten not playing out-of-conference games, punishing the conference for protecting their players during a pandemic.
- Will this be what finally pushes the northern schools to leave the NCAA and create their own summer league?
- Would they adapt Bakich’s proposal to make more money? Brian: plausible. Seth: no, because they’re a cartel, and the small schools are driving it.
- How scholarships work in softball/baseball now.
- Matt Campbell turned down the Lions, would you?
- Oregon State DT transfer, and Michigan’s Ravens-like front: will it work?
- Hockey: Brian crosses fingers that Michigan Hockey Summer leaves us at least three of the four guys about to get drafted.
- Hoops: Are they a 1 seed? Their floor is really high, a bit on Bufkin.
- Track is good.
- Let’s change the field hockey rules.