With WWDC 2021 in the rear view mirror, Tom, Charles, Marcus, & James have gotten back together to discuss what they learned after taking a deep dive into the management and development track sessions of this year's World Wide Developer Conference. Hosts:
- Tom Bridge - @tbridge777
- Charles Edge - @cedge318
- Marcus Ransom - @marcusransom
- James Smith - @smithjw
- WWDC 2021 - What’s new in managing Apple devices
- WWDC 2021 - Discover account-driven User Enrollment
- WWDC 2021 - Manage devices with Apple Configurator
- WWDC 2021 - Manage software updates in your organization
- WWDC 2021 - Improve MDM assignment of Apps and Books
- WWDC 2021 - Meet declarative device management
- What is Apple Declarative Device Management?
- Alectrona Patch
- Watchman Monitoring
If you're interested in sponsoring the Mac Admins Podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.
Get the latest about the Mac Admins Podcast, follow us on Twitter! We're @MacAdmPodcast!
The Mac Admins Podcast has launched a Patreon Campaign! Our named patrons this month include Weldon Dodd, Damien Barrett, Justin Holt, Chad Swarthout, William Smith, Stephen Weinstein, Seb Nash, Dan McLaughlin, Joe Sfarra, Nate Cinal, Jon Brown, Dan Barker, Tim Perfitt, Ashley MacKinlay, Tobias Linder Philippe Daoust, AJ Potrebka, Adam Burg, & Hamlin Krewson