Would you eat the cursed Cheez-its? It’s important that we know if you would. Also, we talk about being trained by a ghost on how to be a good adult, and rate some theatre ghosts.
Content Warning: This episode contains conversations about or mentions of death, divorce, fire, religious persecution, illness, organized religion, blasphemy, gore, explosions, racism, and murder.
- Recommendation: This week, Julia recommends Persephone Station by Stina Leicht.
- Books: Check out our previous book recommendations, guests’ books, and more at spiritspodcast.com/books
- Call to Action: Check out our previous virtual live shows, and information about our future virtual live events at multitude.productions/live.
- Calm is the #1 app to help you reduce your anxiety and stress and help you sleep better. Get 40% off a Calm Premium subscription at calm.com/spirits.
- Skillshare is an online learning community where you can learn—and teach—just about anything. Explore your creativity at Skillshare.com/spirits and get a free trial of Premium Membership. This week Amanda recommends “Video for Instagram - Tell an Engaging Story in Less Than a Minute” with Hallease Narvaez.
- ShipStation is the fastest, easiest way to get products to your customers. Visit shipstation.com and use promo code Spirits for a 60-day free trial.
Find Us Online
If you like Spirits, help us grow by spreading the word! Follow us @SpiritsPodcast on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Goodreads. You can support us on Patreon (http://patreon.com/spiritspodcast) to unlock bonus Your Urban Legends episodes, director’s commentaries, custom recipe cards, and so much more. We also have lists of our book recommendations and previous guests’ books at http://spiritspodcast.com/books.
Transcripts are available at http://spiritspodcast.com/episodes. To buy merch, hear us on other podcasts, contact us, find our mailing address, or download our press kit, head on over to http://spiritspodcast.com.
Spirits was created by Julia Schifini, Amanda McLoughlin and Eric Schneider. We are founding members of Multitude, an independent podcast collective and production studio. Our music is "Danger Storm" by Kevin MacLeod (http://incompetech.com), licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0.