We pick new stuff up here and there. Little things that when combined together add up to give us a pretty comprehensive knowledge of the Apple ecosystem. In this episode we’ll look at some of the little things we’ve picked up along the way; some new, some old, some just new to us! Hosts:
- Tom Bridge - @tbridge777
- Charles Edge - @cedge318
- Marcus Ransom - @marcusransom
- Emily Kausalik-Whittle - @emilyooo
- Jamf Unlock (and Azure iDP)
- Inside the Content Caching server: performance and troubleshooting
- UserVoice - How can we improve App catalog, App install or App updates experience in Creative Cloud Desktop?.
- How I Found A Vulnerability To Hack iCloud Accounts and How Apple Reacted To It
- SOC 2 Admin and Control Owner Responsibilities - JumpCloud
- Scripting OS X - Weekly News
- Alectrona Patch
- Watchman Monitoring
If you're interested in sponsoring the Mac Admins Podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.
Get the latest about the Mac Admins Podcast, follow us on Twitter! We're @MacAdmPodcast!
The Mac Admins Podcast has launched a Patreon Campaign! Our named patrons this month include Weldon Dodd, Damien Barrett, Justin Holt, Chad Swarthout, William Smith, Stephen Weinstein, Seb Nash, Dan McLaughlin, Joe Sfarra, Nate Cinal, Jon Brown, Dan Barker, Tim Perfitt, Ashley MacKinlay, Tobias Linder Philippe Daoust, AJ Potrebka, Adam Burg, & Hamlin Krewson