In This Episode…
We talk with SureCo Chief Marketing Officer Donald Nosek about campaigns, content, team building, how to communicate with introverts and extroverts. Also, how ads will change.
· [00:50] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:18] Can you give a brief overview of your expertise?
· [05:24] How do you message properly when you’re going to offend one group or the other?
· [05:57] How does strategize campaigns for your for-profit business benefit your non-profit?
· [07:07] What happens when you get out of alignment? How do you get back in alignment?
· [08:14] How do you get your team to work well together?
· [10:25] How do you keep a high-functioning team productive?
· [14:12] How do you communicate with extroverts and introverts?
· [15:14] How do great campaigns and sale initiates help the non-profit?
· [16:36] How do you delegate effectively to use your team's strengths?
· [18:16] How do you create content for your for-profit and non-profit?
· [19:43] What have been your most successful campaigns?
· [23:17] Fun question: If you could create your for-profit and non-profit what would it be?
· [25:03] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Donald Nosek was our guest today. Learn more about SureCo.
Episode Length: 26:17
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!