Brooke chats with Jade Miles, co-host the Futuresteading podcast and co-founder of Black Barn Farm, to learn about what future-steading is and how it applies to everyone - regardless of where we live.
They also talk about Jade's beautiful new book Futuresteading, a practical and inspirational guide to living in a way that values tomorrow: a slower, simpler, steadier existence that is healthier for you, your home and the environment.
- Head here for all links from today's episode
- Futuresteading website
- Connect with Jade on Instagram
Love Slow? Support the show!
- Become a patron
- Or buy us a coffee and share the love
Looking for more?
- Follow us on Instagram @slowhomepod
- Sign up for the Slow Post, Brooke's weekly slow-living love letters
- Or leave a rating or review in iTunes
Support the show: https://www.patreon.com/slow
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.