Your relationship with your investors shouldn’t end after you’ve successfully raised capital. It's vital to update them on the progress of your business. After all, they placed faith in you and your vision. Being proactive in letting your investors know where the money is going will build trust and strengthen investor relationships. You can do this by having a transparent and well-constructed mid-year financial review.
In this episode, we will talk about three steps you should take to successfully create a mid-year financial review. Aside from impressing your investors, doing so can also help you spot problems and solve them promptly.
If you want to build up your investor relationships and create accountability for yourself, then tune in to this episode!
3 reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Learn why doing a financial review after successfully raising capital can help you with investor relationships.
- Find out the three steps you need to take to craft a well-thought-out mid-year financial review.
- Understand the options that you, as a founder, have with regard to your business finance.
- [00:00] Maintaining Investor Relationships After Capital Raising
- [02:18] Step 1: Review and update the assumptions in your financial model
- [03:23] Step 2: Prepare a financial projection for the next 12 months
- [03:40] Step 3: Review your working capital
- [04:07] Partnering with a CFO
Enjoyed This Podcast?
Write a review and share this with your friends.
Connect With Me
Ready to transform your purpose into an impactful business financial story, profit, and joy? Schedule a chat with me at any time.
Are you getting ready to raise capital? Identify the financial gaps that can stop you from building a profitable and sustainable business first. Download this quiz!