Websites have been an integral component for businesses over the past decade. However, the Covid-19 pandemic has accelerated the need for websites. Whether your business has been in operation for ten years or just ten days, you need an online presence.
A website acts as your online shop where people across the globe can reach out to you.
In this episode, we focus on how to make your website work for your business growth. How do you build your online presence? If you already have an online presence, why is it not working for your growth, and how can you inject some caffeine into it?
- How do you make your website stand out? Do you have a unique brand?[03:32]
- Planning your website’s layout. [04:33]
- Creating valuable and shareable content [05:57]
- Encouraging interactions on your website. How do you ensure your website inspires action from our audience? [06:30]
- Having regular website maintenance [07:16]
RELEVANT LINKS MENTIONED IN THE PODCAST:
● Get a free ebook. Website looking tired. Here’s how to inject some caffeine into it.
● If you do not have a high budget and need a website for your business, consider booking a meeting with us.
● Click to know more about Celeste Lustosa and take your marketing to the next level: https://lustosamarketing.com/
Follow Lustosa Marketing social media:
Youtube: Lustosa Marketing
This podcast is under Guerrilla Podcast Syndicate and is powered by Kangaroofern, Australia's Independent Podcast Management Company.
Kangaroofern Website: https://kangaroofern.com/
Kangaroofern Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kangaroofern
Guerilla Podcast Syndicate Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/guerrillasweare
Guerilla Podcast Syndicate Website: https://guerrillapodcastsyndicate.com/
More about 10- Minute Marketing Podcast
10-Minute Marketing with Celeste takes you on a journey where you can learn the latest marketing and sales techniques that can help your business scale at a faster pace, without leaving you burnt out.
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast!
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe. So, you'll be notified when a new episode is posted in Apple podcast, Google podcast, Spotify, Stitcher, or via RSS . and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
You can also subscribe to the podcast app on your mobile device.
If you found value in this episode, Leave us an Apple Podcast review Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated.
They help our podcast rank higher on Apple Podcasts, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review of Apple Podcasts. Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a note in the comment section below!
if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us. And if you want to know more check out www.kangaroofern.com
★ Support this podcast ★