Where else can hear the true, nitty gritty, home voice over studio shop talk? The best and most fun place is VOBS TECH-TALK #61!
This week we jump headlong into a plethora of cool stuff!
- TwistedWave 26: Video editing?? Speech recognition
- Bertom Denoiser: Amazing noise reduction without the downsides, universal binary runs native on M1 Mac
- TDR Nova: The perfect EQ/De-esser for Audacity?
- iLok USB key, now in USB-C
- Presonus Revelator io24: On-board DSP like Apollo but $200!
- Plus we discuss, what causes hummmmmmm?
Along with answers to your questions on:
Network security, fusion drive frailties, High-pass filters, Tri-booth vs. Self built PVC booth.
HEY! Catch it if you can on the replay all week on Facebook @https://www.facebook.com/voiceoverbodyshop/ our homepage, VOBS.TV, and our podcast for those of you who love to listen on the go!
We love our supporters and donors for your continued support. VOBS can’t be here without YOU and our other great supporters:
Voice Over Essentials
Voice Actor Websites
and JMC Demos