News: We’re remastering classic actual play episodes of RPPR! If you want to listen to Lady Gaga 2.0 with improved audio quality, download the episode here. If you want to pick which classic episodes are edited, back the RPPR Patreon before September 6. We’re running a special offer and I’ll be adding more rewards to the offer during this time. If the special offer does well, I’ll start remastering a lot of our episodes, including campaigns like Know Evil. Learn more on our Patreon post.
Listen to a clip of the original podcast with the remastered version here.
Synopsis: Gaming with the same people for years has its advantages and disadvantages. Aaron, Tom, and I discuss the differences between playing with regular friends versus new players. We also talk about how to avoid getting stale in long term game groups and how to add new players into groups.
- The Empty Man: a horror film about a sinister cult and the power of the tulpa.
- Patron: a new city builder video game
- Green Knight: A new movie about the Arthurian poem Gawain and the Green Knight
- Godzilla Singular Point: a Netflix anime series about Godzilla and it’s pretty great
- Cooking Simulator: a video game about cooking
- Faust: An amazing surreal re-telling of the Marlowe play. Directed by the legendary Jan Švankmajer
- Caveat: An Irish thriller about a man trapped in a strange house with a stranger woman
- No End House: Season 2 of Channel Zero, an excellent horror TV series. Architectural horror!
Song: No Rave Shit by 2 Mello
Support Role Playing Public Radio on Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/RPPR/
The post Episode 185: Long Term Gaming Groups appeared first on Role Playing Public Radio.